Instantly populate your WP Job Manager site with jobs from the most popular job sites and/or job aggregators. This handy plugin fetches jobs from RSS feeds and imports them to your jobs database. Pick your favorite job site/job directory, look for the jobs RSS feed, paste it directly to Go Fetch Jobs and instantly get fresh jobs in your database!
To help you quickly getting fresh jobs from external sites, Go Fetch Jobs comes bundled with ready to use RSS feeds and detailed instructions on how to setup RSS feeds for job sites that provide them.
Easily categorize bulk job imports with job categories, job types, default custom fields values and expiry dates.
Besides the usual Title + Description + Date usually provided by RSS feeds, Go Fetch Jobs can also (optionally) extract and auto fill job companies logos, company names and locations, if that information is provided by the RSS feed.
It also comes with the ability to save import rules as templates so you can later recycle/re-use them for new imports.
- Ready to use RSS Feeds from popular providers, including jobs.theguardian.com, with detailed setup instructions
- Import jobs from any valid RSS feed
- Seamless integration with WPJM jobs
- Assign job expiry date
- Save import rules as templates
- Company logos on select providers
- Company names and job locations on select providers
- And more…
ADDITIONAL FEATURES, EXCLUSIVE TO PREMIUM PLANS INCLUDE:
- Ready to use RSS feeds from popular job sites including: monster.com, indeed.com, careerjet.com and craigslist
- Import jobs from custom XML/JSON files
- Import jobs from local files
- Import jobs from Indeed, Careerjet, Talent.com, Talroo, Jooble, Juju and CVLibrary API’s
- Custom RSS builder for select providers that allows creating custom RSS feeds with specific keywords/location
- Automated scheduled imports
- Positive and negative keyword filtering
- Job Types/Categories mappings for Smart Assign
- Ability to extract incomplete/missing meta data directly from provider site on select providers (can extract full job descriptions, companies, locations and logos — e.g: Indeed)
- ‘Test’ or ‘Run’ schedules directly from the schedules page
- Set your own time interval between schedule runs
- Extract and auto-fill job company names and locations on select providers
- Auto assign job types and job categories based on each job content
- And more…