The Name Your Price plugin lets you be flexible in what price you are willing to accept for selected products. You can suggest a price to your customers and optionally enforce a minimum acceptable price, or you can leave it entirely in the hands of the customer!
You can also use this plugin to accept donations, make your products available to a broader audience, gather information on how much customers are willing to pay, or take variable amounts for other reasons such as bill payment.
What Can Name Your Price Help You Do?
- Collect donations
- Sell gift cards and gift certificates (digital or printable)
- Make a profit on products you’d otherwise give away
- Reach new customers with accessible, democratized pricing
- Broaden customer base by encouraging new trial
- Collect data on what price customers are willing to pay for your products
Straightforward Setup, Awesome Support, and Improved User Experience
Setup is simple for a wide range of use cases right “out of the box!” Once you’ve created your product, tick the checkbox marked Name Your Price, and you’ll have the option to enter minimum, maximum, and suggested prices.
Our documentation also extends step-by-step help and options to customize for many additional use cases, including compatibility with several other plugins.