WooCommerce Binary Multi-Level Marketing [MLM]
The admin can use this plugin to incorporate a binary MLM system into his web store using WooCommerce Binary Multi-Level Marketing [MLM]. Customers can become sponsors by signing up.
When the admin accepts the customer’s request to become a sponsor. Sponsor IDs will be given to customers who have become sponsors.
They can then become a sponsor for the other two customers by using their sponsor ID. This chain is unbreakable. The sponsors get commissions by combining their two sub-sponsors.
Features of WooCommerce Binary Multi-Level Marketing [MLM]
- The sponsor reference Id can be shared by the admin to add up to two customers as sponsors.
- The admin has access to the whole family tree of the sponsor.
- In addition, the admin can view their members in a tree structure, with their correct joining order.
- The commission for the sponsor tree can be determined by the administrator.
- On behalf of sponsors, the admin can generate and process payment requests.
- The admin can also see the commission logs for all of the tree’s sponsors.
- Customers might receive emails from sponsors inviting them to join or sponsor products.
- The admin can also set the priority for various levels.
- On a product sale, new member joining, and sponsor member level up, all sponsors, from the child to the last parent, receive a specified commission percentage.
- Sponsors can also request money from their digital wallets by submitting a payment request.
- Sponsors will have their dashboards, which will show their earnings overtime or monthly.
- The admin can also determine the percentage commission on product sales, new member signups, and sponsor member level-ups.
- The admin can assign multiple sponsorship levels to members, such as gold, silver, and bronze.
- Furthermore, the sponsors have access to their whole family tree.