Offer discounts on subscription renewals or offer role-based discounts—make subscription products highly profitable, increase customer retention rates and your store’s long-term value.
Offer subscription discounts
Discounts for WooCommerce Subscriptions is the first specialized tool to manage the pricing of recurring payments for the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
You can manipulate the price in several ways:
- Apply fixed or progressive percentage discounts to renewal prices so your clients pay less when they stay with you.
- Increase the cost of subscription renewals depending on the subscription period to earn more with every renewal.
- Specify personal discounts for various users using role-based discounts.
- Assign discounts for plans made with All Products for Subscriptions extension to Simple and Variable products and Product Bundles.
- Discounts work with both simple and variable subscription products
- Two ways to assign discounts: fixed prices and percentage discounts
- Individual discounts based on user roles
- Display discount tables on product pages to explain discount policy
- Customize text explainers and discount table headings to outline the benefits
- Choose to display or hide discount tables from product pages
- Apply discounts rules for existing subscriptions
- Customize the discount table placement on product pages
- Use negative values for discounts to increase the cost of subscription renewals
- The user account, cart, checkout, and service emails show current discounts and potential discount upgrades
- Adjustments to the wp-admin area to help you track down and forecast subscription discounts
- All functions work with subscription plans made with help of the All Products for Subscriptions extension as well as with subscription-based products
- All Products for Subscriptions implies the use of Simple, Variable, or Bundles products
You have a subscription that costs $100 per month and you want your subscribers to pay less starting at six months and earn an additional discount at 12 months. You can assign a 5% discount to renewals at six months and another 5% off the original subscription price at the second renewal at 12 months.
Then your subscribers will pay:
$100 on the initial order and every subscription renewal for five months
$95 per month, after being subscribed for six months
$90 per month, starting from the 12th month
You also can increase prices with each renewal and make them pay:
$100 on the initial order
$110 on subscription renewal
$120 on second renewal, and so on
Or make role-based discounts and let everyone with a Subscriber role get discounts if they sign up for another subscription product.