Cashback Tracker Pro NULLED. Do you have Affiliate Website and want to push it on next level? Cashback model allows to track user’s purchases from network’s shops and send part of commission to user. This gives more reasons for visitors to make purchases on your site instead of direct visiting shops.
Owners of popular affiliate websites with cashback pay thousands of dollars to developers, because this requires API connections, user database and points, live tracking. We didn’t find any ready solution for cashback sites on WordPress and we decided to make own plugin because it was top request from our clients.
And now, you can create own cashback community on WordPress.
How it works
Cashback Tracker plugin has two main functions: Order tracking and integration in MyCred point system plugin. Next options are available in plugin:
- Auto Sub ID. If you use shortcode from plugin for affiliate links (or our plugins Content Egg, Affiliate Egg) plugin will assign special Sub ID to each logged user.
- Order tracking. When user purchases any product, plugin will track his order. By default, it will be pending. Once you get commission, order will be completed and you can share part of commission with user
- Auto Creation of Advertiser’s pages. Plugin will take all your approved programs in affiliate network and will create Shop pages on your site, which can give you more traffic and sales
- MyCred Integration. Plugin can create few point types. Each order status can be converted to points. MyCred plugin has a lot of extensions, you can pay users real money for their points or allow them to spend points on your site
- Auto-import coupons and deals to your WordPress site
Supported affiliate networks
Not all networks can be used for cashback and tracking, because network must have good feed and tracking API. Currently we made next modules: